Tue, Nov 01|
Voter Rights in Minnesota with ACER & MN Secretary of State Office
Can you stay in line after the polls close? Can you bring your child to the voting booth? Can you ask for a translator while voting? Join us on Zoom to discuss these issues and other rights you have as a voter.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About the event
Can you stay in line after the polling station closes? Are you allowed to bring your child with you to the voting booth? Can you ask for a translator while voting? Join us on Zoom to discuss these issues and other rights you have as a voter: https://acerinc-org.zoom.us/j/83705889308
Hosted by ACER Community Organizer Richard Jennis.
Featuring Melanie Hazelip, Voter Outreach Director for the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State.
Other topics include:
• bringing your sample ballot to the voting booth
• disability assistance while voting
• freedom from intimidation or outside interference in the voting process
• voting hours on Election Day
• basic guidelines on how to vote