Emergency Business Relief
Elevate Business HC
ACER, Hennepin County in partnership with the Mpls Regional Chamber, are pleased
to announce Elevate Business HC, a new public/private initiative offering pro bono services to businesses located in Hennepin County. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and civil unrest, businesses have been greatly impacted and economic recovery is a priority. The goal of the program is to provide resources to help re-build, re-establish and re-ignite business.
Elevate Business HC provides expertise in three areas:
- Technical Assistance: One-on-one consultation with professional service providers to find solutions in a variety of areas including financing, human resources, technology, and many others
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtables: Reoccurring and facilitated small group discussions segmented by industry and areas of participant interest with a focus on sharing best practices and problem solving
- Topic-Driven Webinars: Industry and subject matter experts will discuss issues facing employers with a focus on workforce needs in remote environments during the COVID-19 pandemic
Visit www.elevatebusinesshc.com, to learn more and register your business.
Funding for Elevate Business HC is provided by Hennepin County through the Federal CARES Act.
Ramsey County Business Grant
- Which were awarded Rounds 1 and 2, but did not complete the paperwork to claim thier grants;
- Are designed as self-employed/sole proprietor/creative businesses (including homebased businesses); or
- Employee 1 – 75 employees
Changes for Round 3
- Updated Eligibility
- Updated maximum # of employees to 75
- Business must have been opened by March 1, 2020
- No maximum revenue threshold
- New maximum for businesses with employees $15,000
- New maximum for sole proprietor/creatives $10,000
- Businesses who have previously submitted have been contacted to see if they have additional costs that would be eligible.
- The application process closes on Friday, December 4 or until funds are exhausted,, whichever is soonest
- Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served.
- The application has been reduced to a one-time submission to expedite review and processing